Okay, I promise this time this is the actual Essentials Packing List! We already know the first 6 essentials so I don’t think these need to be repeated.
Obviously this list is going to vary depending on where you’re going and for how long.. I will be doing more packing lists for various trips. Such as if you’re going on a safari, going skiing or going on a beach break etc. For now it’s just the basic essentials which you will need.
- Change of clothes (Jeans and a top, skirt and a top. Whatever you prefer)
- Shoes (Trainers, boots, ballet pumps etc, whatever your choice of shoe is)
- Evening outfit (Jeans and a nice top, dress, Jeans and a shirt – If you plan on going out for dinner/drinks in the evening whilst you’re away and you don’t want to wear what you wore during the day)
- Change of underwear (I know this was part of the 6 in my first packing post but thought I’d reiterate it)
- Toiletries (Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, make up wipes, face wash, toothbrush and toothpaste, deodorant, perfume/aftershave, moisturiser, lip balm, razor, tweezers and painkillers)
- Allergy tablets (If you have allergies and you’re going somewhere where you know that they might flare up)
- Hair brush
- Electronics chargers (phone, camera, kindle etc)
- Conversion plug (If going somewhere this is needed)
- And finally, any medication/prescriptions you need/take
Packing lists could never be so simple! All you have to do now is grab what’s on this list, maybe buy a few bits (if needed) and pack them in your case!
Hope this list is some help and if you think of anything that I might have forgotten, then please let me know in the comments!