A while ago at work we were talking about what was on our Bucket List and I realised that I’d never actually thought about doing one. So I decided to start one!
This is what I have come up with:
- Volunteer/visit the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica – Sloths are my absolute FAVOURITE animal. Don’t ask. I know some people don’t understand this.
- Visit the Kangaroo Sanctuary in Alice Springs, Australia
- Visit the Blackjaguarwhitetiger foundation in Mexico City – Unfortunately I don’t think this one is actually possible but if it was I would 100% go
- See the Northern Lights
- Go Whale watching and actually see one
- Go to La Batalla del Vino in La Rioja, Spain (aka wine fight) – This just looks like so much fun!
- Do The Marathon du Médoc in Bordeaux, France (aka a marathon through wine vineyards, includes wine stops and food stops)
- Sleep in a glass igloo in Finland
- Abseil down The Shard, London
- Go on a Sea Plane
- Kayak through a cave
- Learn to salsa dance – I have zero rhythm so this would be tricky
- Learn to speak Spanish fluently
- Visit the Amazon in Peru
- Route 66 road trip
- Watch baby turtles be released into the ocean
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Do my PADI
- Combat my shark phobia
I’m sure I’ll think of more at some point but for now this is my list. Keep a look out for Bucket List Part 2 as I’m sure it will be coming soon 😂
Thanks for reading x